A Step-by-Step Guide for Selling your Product or Service to
Uncle Sam. This is not a "where to find it" guide.
It contains details and specifics!
The U.S. Government is the worlds largest purchaser
of goods and services - over 250 Billion/year and over
90% of these purchases are in amounts less than $5,000
with no contracting required. It is easier than you
think to sell to this giant customer and it doesn't
matter whether you are a one-person business or a multi-national
Everything you need to sell to the US Government!
- Learn how to sell to the US Government without complex
- Learn how to sell to the largest buyer in the world
- the General Services Administration
- Learn how to take advantage of the numerous "small
- Names, telephone numbers, addresses of contracting
- Learn how to save money using the Internet
- Learn how to use FACNET, the Government's new automated
- Sources of additional information
- Subcontracting opportunities
The Federal Government can be a customer for just about
any business of any size. Don't miss out on the opportunities
that are available. "United States Government -
New Customer!" will help you get your share of
the billions of dollars spent annually by the government
for goods and services.
8.5 x 11 inches, trade paperback; Pages: 550
Read a chapter or read the entire book!
Call 703-450-7049 and be sure to mention
you're an SBN member to receive your discount.
View other publications available
"Sullivan has provided a practical and complete
guide to assist interested sellers in locating government
customers ... well written and organized ... the book
is a must for small businesses wishing to do business
with the government." Gerald A. Cann, Former
Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Research, Development
"An invaluable guide! ... a must have for any small
business getting started with the government procurement
process" Patricia Phillips, Deputy Director,
U.S. General Services Administration